Saturday, September 5, 2009

Love and Friendship | Love story

This afternoon television none made me interested. If I'm so confused whether what I do. Tio with Sany lover, my friend Ricky knows where? Mall, movie theater or a library, not a place that I like, let alone have to go alone.
mmm... Beach.
Yes the beach. I think only the beach, a place that can make me feel peaceful and not weird if I go alone.
I took the jacket, then I took the key and go to the garage. I drove my mother's car who did not belong there unused. Dad and Mom again out of town, so I can go out and driving a car freely.
heat still stung, even though the time was late afternoon. But do not make human beings in the capital stopped their activities, although in the sun that could burn the skin. The streets jammed as usual. Filled with cars of famous brands or who have no proper driving.
Then I saw the scene in front of another. Street vendor sitting listlessly waiting customers.
The crisis that hit a lot of people care to spend, even to buy household needs in the marketplace. Although no one who approached him, but he kept the spirit of addressing the people who passed and finally there is also a leading purchaser direction.
I caught a glimpse of it looked just like Ricky. I rub my eyes, my vision convincingly. I slide my car, and then I stopped at the edge of the road. With a half-ran, I chased the figure.
Ah... a lot of vehicles this afternoon, so that makes me difficult to cross this road. But finally caught up, too, with shortness of breath, I touched his shoulder.
"Ky!" I called out suddenly, so that surprised him.
"Who are you?" Ricky asked, pretending not to know me.
"Ky. Even if you're so shit, I'll still know you." I explained, said upset.
"Come, Sophia, do not make me hurt again." He said so cynical as he moved away.
"Ky Ky...... why you never want to listen to my explanation!" I yelled bloody murder. But Ricky shadow further away and eventually invisible.
***
Ricky, Tio and I are best friends from childhood. After growing up, I still think Ricky is my best friend, but Ricky had a different taste from our friendship. I love the Tio. This is what makes Ricky away from me. But Tio loves not me, but Sany, classmates.
Love, difficult to guess at where and when docked!
Many people can not accept, if his love was rejected, but is not love can not be forced?
Tio not get love, do not make me stay away from him, but I'll still be his best friend. Although there was little discontent, jealousy sometimes interfere with my heart, when I knew for the first time, people who love the Tio others.
I should be able to accept his decision, although heavy. Is not, our happiness is to see people we love live happy, either with us or not?
But not with Ricky, he prefers, leaving me, ending our sweet friendship. Gone and I never knew he was doing. But whatever happens, I'd always hoped someday we will be reunited again.
Because for me, love and friendship are two of the same bond. Ties that make me none can choose one of them.
***
For a week, every day, I came to this intersection. Hoping to see the figure of Ricky passed around here anymore. But, Ricky lost as the earth swallowed. I was almost hopeless.
I'm tired of waiting, I finally woke up and wanted to move away. For some reason, suddenly gave me a sixth sense of instinct, if Ricky is all around.
I turned my head, I saw the figure of Ricky's half-ran across the road at the back of my position. I ran after the figure. I followed him from behind. I want to know where he is now. Finally I saw Ricky, went into a small alley, I followed on, until finally he went into a house that is very simple.
"Why Ricky chose to live here, than at his parents' stately home?"
"Why does he, leaving his own life, many people longed for?"
"Why all this he do?"
"Why?"
Many of the questions that suddenly appeared in my head.
After he went about 10 minutes, I still stood motionless in my thoughts, with the questions that her answers have to Ricky. I was surprised the sound of a child's stray dog, who barked suddenly.
I ventured to ring the bell in front of his house.
"Who?" came a voice from behind the door.
I was silent, not giving answers. After a while I see Ricky slowly opened the door. He was surprised when she saw me in front of him.
"Ky... should I go?" I asked cautiously.
"Would you give this your best friend, a glass of water." I said again. Without speaking, Ricky lets his hand indicating I entered. I went spatial guests. I was stunned, I saw a neat house. The house is small and simple layout so neat, so comfortable. I saw a bunch of plastic sunflowers displayed in the corner of the room.
"Ricky, you never forget, I am a fan of sunflowers." I mumbled. And an aquarium filled with fish in the colorful, the grass of the plastic and rocks in it. I knew Ricky admirer of beautiful beach and sea. Although these things used to be my understanding, you do not like it. I saw too many pictures of our friendship in the frame in a wooden frame that is very beautiful, framed on the walls of this room.
Grains of my tears, slowly I began to not be able to contain. I was really touched by all that Ricky did. Ricky was so much love for me. I hug her, which I do not know whether this hug is a hug from a friend or have turned into different arms?
Ricky surprised, but finally she returned my embrace, and he embrace more tightly, as if to spill all miss that was nearly unstoppable in his heart.
We spent this afternoon by sharing stories, our experiences during each of the separation of almost 2 years old and Ricky finally took me to eat, to a small restaurant that is often visited by himself, near his home. Sounded the strains of romantic music, silence, make us cradled in the warm atmosphere that night.
***
Ricky now know, Tio has been with Sany. We are now 4 a friend. Sany has also become a member of our Genk.
Apparently after I knew him longer, Sany is a person who is very kind, pleasant, friendly and caring with friends. Ah... I'm sorry I did not recognize him more in a long time ago.
"Ky, let everything go as it is, maybe love will slowly emerge from my heart." I said one day, when Ricky opened the first issue.
"Okay, I'll always be waiting until whenever. Because there is no one who can make me fall in love. Only you can make me peaceful, calm and happy." he explained at length. Now I've three good friends. There will be no longer my days are spent in solitude, loneliness and longing.
Almost every weekend, we spent time together, to the beach, to the top or just a simple home sing and song with Ricky. Living with a string of warm friendship, making life more meaningful and happier.
***
Time goes so fast. Three years had passed. Ricky kindnesses can make me feel needed and like to be a presence in the side. Taste slowly growing without my knowing in my heart.
I fell in love with him after going through many events. Love comes in and with togetherness.
Especially with the attitude and actions that show. Makes me feel, there would be no love other men who deeply love Riky.
Now, Ricky is not only the best lover I love but also a true friend in my life.

Related Posts by Categories



Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

1 comments: on "Love and Friendship | Love story"

PS Holic said...

... but i duno swimming kang :(

Post a Comment

Give your comment please... ^_^